RECERTIFICATION OF CATHODIC PROTECTION PERSONNEL
Certification is an essential part of your career profile and must be kept up to date.
In order to ensure your continued competence, your Certification Level needs to be re-assessed at 5 year periods
Your CP Level 1, 2 or 3 Cathodic Protection Certification expires after 5 years and therefore requires to be renewed. If it is not renewed by the expiry date, the Certification becomes invalid and you will no longer be Certified.
Applicants for re-certification shall:
1. Provide details of their continued and successful work activity;
2. Maintain a continuous, up-to-date and accurate record of their Training activities, either external courses or in-house training.
3. Seek to ensure that their training has benefited the quality of their practice;
4. Seek to ensure that their training has benefited the users of their work (employee, customer, student etc.);
5. Undertake to comply with the Code of Ethics for ICorr Certification of Inspection and Cathodic Protection Personnel.
The forms for recertification can be downloaded here
Please complete the relevant form that applies to your certification and return it to the Institute of Corrosion
If you have now completed the necessary experience for the next level, then you should consider upgrading and applying for the appropriate course.